SCRATCH FINISH NATURAL
A copolymer emulsion base special wall texture.Available in 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm as per the clients requirements.
PROVIDING AND APPLYING 2MM THICK 'TERRE PALETTE' TERRE LINE SYNTHETIC PLASTER MADE OF COPOLYMER BINDERS AND FINE NATURAL MARBLE POWDERS OF (EARTHEN , CORAL , SPECTRUM ) AS PER THE REQUIRED DESIGN AND PATTERN (APPROVED BY THE ARCHITECT/ENGINEER IN CHARGE ) ON 1 COAT OF BASE PRIMER OF (EARTHEN , CORAL , SPECTRUM ). ABOVE APPLICATION TO BE CARRIED OUT ON THE BASE OF SINGLE COAT / DOUBLE COAT SMOOTH MALA PLASTER.
Various sized marble powders, copolymer emulsions, cellulose thickeners, additives, biocides and water.
Water and cellulose thickeners are added in the mixer with additives, following which emulsions are added with various size marble powders. The contents are then allowed to mix for a calculated time period per batch size. Biocides are added as part of the process for anti-fungal, anti-algae properties. Quality standards are checked for the batch and material is release through the valve for packaging.
- Application Tool : Plastic Trowel
- Thinner : Water
It may vary with surface condition & application method, film thickness applied.
- Packing : 25 kg bag
- Mixing Ratio : 1-2 % maximum
|Terre Line Regular||75 to 80Sq.Ft||25 Kg bag|
|Terre LineFine||90 to 100Sq.Ft||25 Kg bag|
|Terre Line Big||60 to 65 Sq.Ft||25 Kg bag|
- Surface must be cleaned of chalk and debris.
- A base coat of primer of relevant colour is applied on the plastered surface using a roller or brush.
- The material is applied using a trowel to get the required design, water can be added in for easier application depending on the requirement.
- Drying time is usually between 8-24 hours depending on weather conditions