A copolymer emulsion base special wall texture. Available in any in-built colour and a variety of designs as per client’s requirement.
Providing and applying 1.5mm-2.5mm thick ‘Terre Expose’ plaster made of copolymer binders and fine marble powder of Earthen/Coral spectrum, as per the required design and pattern approved by the architect/engineer in-charge on 1 coat of base primer of Earthen/Coral spectrum.
Above application is to be carried out on the single/double coat smooth mala plaster.
Various sized marble powder, copolymer emulsion, cellulose thickener, additives, biocides, water.
Water and cellulose thickeners are added in the mixer with additives; following which, emulsions are added with various sized marble powder. The contents are then allowed to mix for a calculated time period per batch size. Biocides are added as a part of the process for anti-fungal, anti-algae properties. Quality standards are checked for the batch and material is released through the valve for packaging.
- Application Tool : Steel trowel + sponge
- Thinner : Water
It may vary with surface condition and application method, film thickness applied
- Packing : 65 sq.ft. to 75 sq.ft./ 25kg bag
- Mixing Ratio : maximum 1%-2%
- Surface must be cleaned of chalk and debris.
- A base coat of primer of relevant colour is applied on the plastered surface using a roller or a brush.
- The material is applied using a trowel to get the required design. Water can be added in for easier application depending on the requirement.
- Drying time is usually between 8hrs to 24hrs depending upon the weather conditions