A pure acrylic emulsion base special wall texture derived from coated marble sand and chips.
Providing and applying 1mm-2mm thick ‘Terre Grit’ trowel finish (Earthen)- A special multi-coloured combination of specific coated stones or sand in a 4-coat system- 1 coat of base primer (50µm-60 µm) of required colour (Earthen) as approved by the architect/engineer in-charge by Brush/Roller, 1 coat of Terre Granules (0.8mm to 1.2mm) thickness(Earthen) with steel trowel, 1 coat of clear matt/gloss finish top coat(30µm-40µm).
Above application is to be carried out on the single/double coat smooth mala plaster.
Various sized colour-coated marble powder, pure acrylic emulsion, cellulose thickener, additives, biocides, water
Water and cellulose thickeners are added in the mixer with additives; following which, emulsions are added with various sized marble powder. The contents are then allowed to mix for a calculated time period per batch size. Biocides are added as a part of the process for anti-fungal, anti-algae properties. Quality standards are checked for the batch and material is released through the valve for packaging.
- Application Tool : Steel trowel
- Thinner : Water
It may vary with surface condition and application method, film thickness applied
- Packing : 80 sq.ft. to 90 sq.ft./ 25kg bag + 5kg bonding
- Mixing Ratio : maximum 1%-2%
- Surface must be cleaned of chalk and debris.
- A base coat of primer of relevant colour is applied on the plastered surface using a roller or a brush.
- The material is applied using a trowel to get the required design. Water can be added in for easier application depending on the requirement.
- Drying time is usually between 8hrs to 24hrs depending upon the weather conditions.