Embrace this Wall Texture, Derived from Natural Marble Powder !
Travertino includes a 1.2 mm thick Co-Polymer Emulsion Base Wall Texture, derived from marble powder or chips. This spray finish presents a multi-colored combination of natural stones and sand, applied in four coats -
- 1 coat of base primer (50-60 microns) of any colour.
- 2 coats with 1-2 mm thickness with special HVLP spray gun.
- 1 coat of clear matte or gloss finish of 30 – 40 microns.
- The coats can be done over single coat/ double coat smooth mala plaster.
The sub-brand includes naturally coloured marble powders, copolymer emulsions, cellulose thickeners, additives, biocides and water.
- Water and cellulose thickeners are added with additives
- Emulsions are then added with various size marble powders
- The contents are allowed to mix for specific time period per batch size
- Biocides are added for their anti-fungal, anti-algae properties
- Quality check for batch and material, then released for packaging
- Application Tool : Spray Gun
- Thinner : Water
*Varies with surface condition, application method and film thickness applied
- Packing : 25 kg bag
- Coverage : 85 to 95 sq.ft. per bag.
- Mixing Ratio : 1-2 % maximum